Sunday, May 8, 2011

it's been a while...

I have been enjoying my time off, but haven't found time to update... Aubrey is 8 weeks old today, Mother's day!! But officially will be 2 months on Friday the 13th! WOW!!! 2 months old already! I will be taking her 2 month old pictures that day, and then will share some on here...

She's getting bigger every day... 2 month doctor appt on Thursday where she's going to be getting shots... I think she is going to handle them better than I am!!! So on Thursday, we will have updated weight and lengths! I can't wait to see how big she's gotten!

Recently, we have been getting smiles! they start out as a little grin, and then turn into a big smile!!! They are not constant yet, but hopefully soon enough! Her smile this morning made my Mother's Day!

One week left of Maternity Leave... really not looking forward to going back, but there are bills to pay... luckily my boss is awesome and I get to ease back in... for the first two weeks, i only have to do Mon-Wed, and then I start back full time on May 31st. It will be so hard to leave her... :( But thankfully she'll be with her daddy during the day, and he can send me pictures at work!

I can hear her waking... duty calls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers