Woke up this morning... knowing it was our testing day... I didn't really wait, but the other tests I took were all negative. So I hopped out of bed, and grabbed a test... off to the bathroom... and then wait... tick tock tick tock... 5 minutes later.... I can't tell, am I seeing something??? So I grab another test and dip again.... this is what I saw.... I asked Timmy... and he thinks he sees it too... but we are not sure....
If you look really closely, you can see a faint faint line to the left of the dark line... but to make sure, we had to get a better test....
So I tell Timmy... run to CVS get a better test... seeing that I was using cheap internet tests that I ordered before I got pregnant with Timothy Joseph... so off he went... I was pacing....
His car pulled up, and in he came.... time to try testing again...
This time the wait was only 3 minutes long.... we sat in the bedroom, while the test was in the bathroom. I promised Timmy he could be the first to look... watching the clock on my phone... tick tock tick tock... We are both VERY impatient... so finally, the time said 10:13am... and off Timmy went to the bathroom, me following close behind... he goes in, and I just watch his expression, (hoping that he wouldn't be playing with me).... and this is what he saw...
So many emotions ran through our minds... Happy, sad, excited, scared, joyous, nervous... all that are to be expected after last time...
Now to just wait out the weekend, so I can call the doctor's office bright and early Monday morning to set our 1st Appointment....

No comments:
Post a Comment