Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Week Down....

This past week was my first week back at work on modified hours. The hours are perfect. I get in, get work done and go home to sit on the couch. Feeling good, trying to stay positive that everything will be fine!

2-1/2 weeks until the cerclage surgery. I get nervous when I think about it, but I know my doctor is going to be the one performing the surgery, and I trust him with my life! Which is a good thing!! I would recommend him to anyone that needs a high-risk doctor.

We had our ultrasound appointment yesterday... and the ultrasound tech did a 3D image!!! I didn't think we'd get to see one until 18 weeks... it was so amazing!!!! Check it out on the ultrasound page. And we got to hear the heartbeat, at a rate of 179 beats per minute. Some say that girls have a higher heartbeat than boys... we will see in a couple more weeks!!!

So now it's one appointment next week and then I think just waiting for the 30th to have my NT scan, and then over to the Tully Center to have the surgery...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers