I came home after the appointment and was writing to my mom... that's when I realized... 37 weeks.... that means we only have 19 weeks left!!! and that's the max!!!! Could be sooner if I develop Gestational Diabetes... so lets all keep our fingers crossed that GD stays away... then he told us that he will make sure that she's "ready" to come out before he takes her.... my eyes widened... and I said, "Ready?? are you talking about another amnio?" his reply, "maybe".... oh boy!!!
Timmy nicely asked for me if I could take short walks... he said, "mmmm.... no... we want to be safe... but you can go for a walk at 36 weeks!!" my reply, "What? I'm not going to want to walk at 36 weeks!"... his reply..."u see my plan!"

Timmy nicely asked for me if I could take short walks... he said, "mmmm.... no... we want to be safe... but you can go for a walk at 36 weeks!!" my reply, "What? I'm not going to want to walk at 36 weeks!"... his reply..."u see my plan!"
Months are flying by... before we know it, March will be here... my next milestone to get to is 25 weeks, which is the day before New Years Eve.... so I will be celebrating a lot more than ringing in the new year!
I just made a "countdown chain" to hang in our living/dining archway... it'll be fun to see that chain get shorter and shorter.... scary that it's not that long to begin with... check it out...

No comments:
Post a Comment