We finally settled out naming game... Timmy keeps saying that if he finds a different one in 3 months we're changing... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! LOL! I'm set on our name!!!
Aubrey Faith Montague
I love it... it was our pick last time we found out it was a girl... so it's implanted in my brain!
Now it's time to really relax.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our doctor's appointment goes well this Friday and I get the thumbs up to take a road trip with my mom on Saturday to go see my cousin's and aunt... FINGERS CROSSED!!
But we are entering into that time where everything got thrown into a whirlwind last time... Thanksgiving will be 20 weeks... last time I went into the hospital at 20-1/2 weeks.... and then at 25-1/2 weeks we lost Timothy Joseph... so I will be a nervous-wreck, but will try my hardest to remain calm between Thanksgiving and the week after New Years.... Our next big milestone to hit, that the doctor said, is 25 weeks, and that's the Thursday before New Years Eve.... Time to pray and pray and pray... and think positive thoughts!

Hi Tracey, we went to SHA together and I found your blog through Facebook.
ReplyDeleteWhat you are going through sounds an awful lot like what my mom went through to have me. She miscarried my older brother first, due to a poor cervix and some other funky issues, and was on 100% bedrest from postitive pregnancy test until I was born. This was back in the mid 80's and I am sure the technology wasn't as good then. (not even allowed to go to the bathroom!) I came out fine but my mom also thinks she had second baby (twin) that miscarried in the first few months because it wasn't in the uterus. After me, my mom was basically on and off bedrest for 5 years before my brother was born, and suffered a LOT of miscarriages. I wish you a lot of luck with Aubrey and will keep you in my thoughts!