Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let the Real Countdown Begin...

Doctor's appointment went well today... Aubrey's heart rate is good... she's growing and moving around... and practicing her breathing... And we met with Dr V at the end of the appointment... Here is goes...

On our 2 year wedding anniversary, I will undergo an amnio (3rd one in my life now!)... and then we will wait on results. If her lungs are mature enough (which I would assume that they would be if I have had steroid shots)... then our scheduled c-section date is March 30th!!!! OMG!!! I can flip the calendar twice and see that date!! and in 11 days I will only have to flip that calendar ONCE!!!!

I will upload her ultrasounds later.... she was hysterical for those... this little girl didn't want her picture taken so badly that she had both hands and a foot in front of her face.... Boy, this little girl better change that attitude.... her mom is a paparazzi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers