1st test failed... not by too much. Took the 1 hour glucose tolerance test on the 5th, and me being as impatient as I am, I brought my meter with me and tested myself, so I knew before they called me.... but I surely did fail my 1 hour with a 155, when they wanted me under 130...
I go back on Friday the 14th for the fun 3 hour Glucose Diagnostic Test... this should be fun, seeing I was in the doctor's office for about 3 hours for the 1 hour.... lets see how long I will be there for the 3 hour... Luckily I have something to do when I go on Friday... I started a blanket for Aubrey Faith, and I could possibly finish it that day, LOL! I seem to be able to do 1 row every 15 minutes.... so 4 rows an hour.... Okay, maybe not finish it... but I'll put a nice dent in it.... lets just hope I sleep well the night before... For the 1 hour, I was up since 4am... no fun! I plan on going to bed late so that I can sleep through the night.
Then on the 20th, I will finally meet with the "man behind the curtain", Dr V... and he will hopefully give us our more tentative scheduled c-section date!!! That date all depends on the results of my 3 hour glucose test... If I pass, he will try to get me to 37 weeks... if I fail, it will be sooner, but I assume it all depends on watching her growth.
The weeks are flying by! I can remember being just 4 weeks pregnant, and now I'm close to 27 weeks!!! It's insane!!! I don't mind the weeks flying by, because I would not like it to drag... that would get annoying! 1-1/2 weeks until we hit our 3rd trimester!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment