The Story of Us
Welcome to Our Blog! A place where you can keep up with what's going on in our lives...
Read about what has happened and what is happening...
Check back... I will keep updating...
Friday, April 8, 2011
Updating....
WOW... the days have been getting away from me, that I have completely forgotten to get on here and write.... Aubrey is growing everyday!!! She's over 6lbs now, but still sleeping a lot! She's healthy, and thriving! We both love her so much... never knew you would love someone so much! We've experienced her 1st bath, 1st blow-out, 1st trip to the mall... I can't believe that this coming Wednesday will be one month!!! It's insane! Luckily this month she has slept so well that we are not sleep deprived, so we are able to get through each day. I am dreading going back to work... wish I could just stay home with her every day, but no workie no checkie... Hopefully I will remember to get on here more and update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment