Friday, March 18, 2011

1st day home...


We got the call we wanted on our last day in the hospital... Aubrey gets to come home with us!!! I paced to be discharged so we could go pick her up and get her home.... the car ride home was nerve wracking... but we made it! Aubrey's grandma's and GiGi were here to spend time with her, and we basically just hung out...

She ate, pooped and slept all day! We organized, assembled, and tried to rest.

1st night.... well.... Timmy let me catch some sleep as he did the 1am feeding, I love him for that... just wish i would've fell asleep sooner. Aubr
ey didn't want to sleep much after that feeding, so it was up and down all night. I was going to try not to use a pacifier, but that came out quickly... We've gotten through almost the whole night... 7am feeding is next. Then hopefully a nap for me... Later today, we have her first doctor's appointment at noon... I hope she's doing well!! Need to start writing down questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers