Friday, October 22, 2010

One Year Ago....

It's been 1 year since I gave birth to our first son, Timothy Joseph.... I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! Seems like just yesterday. We miss him so much, even though he only lived for 29 minutes, he'll live forever in our hearts!

We didn't know what to do today... we both had to work, but we just spent the evening together, and lit his candle by his picture on the mantel. Left it burning extra long today, seeing that it's his birthday.

I know he's up above us all, watching over us... I miss him every single day...

Happy Birthday Timothy Joseph! Mommy and Daddy Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, baby Timothy.
    Momma, I had a little boy last year, too, who didn't live very long. (((Hugs))) and I pray for your strength throughout this scary, wonderful rainbow journey. I bet our babies are proud of us, for loving them enough, and having strength enough, to make them big brothers.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers