Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update...

Timmy's blood work came back great... he's NOT a carrier of SMA... so we're in the clear on that. Yesterday I had to get two shots of penicillin in my lower back/upper buttock b/c I already tested positive for Group B Strep... hopefully that just killed it for now... Next week I'll have my "bearing wall" put in, LOL! Basically something to support the weight of the baby so it's not on my cervix... and then the following week I'll start my weekly P-17 shots!! Lots of needles!!

3 weeks until a definite on what we're having!!! So far 3 guesses... at 12 weeks, Boy.... 13 weeks, Girl... 14 weeks, Girl.... I have been thinking girl the whole time.

Luckily I get to go to the doctor's every week, so far, for cervical length checks, so I get to see the amazing growth of our child, and hear their heartbeat weekly! I was told that when they do a 4D ultrasound, they could save it to a disc for me!! That would be an awesome keepsake! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers