Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of 2010...

The ball will drop at mid-night, signalling the end of 2010, and the fresh start to 2011.... just thought I would take a moment to regroup about everything that has gone on in 2010...

I remember the ball dropping last year, sitting on my bed crying, saying "good riddens 2009!" I knew that 2010 had better things to bring after the loss of our son, Timothy Joseph. During 2010, we started the year living with my mom at her house, which I loved!!! We made it past our original due date for Timothy Joseph... on March 28, 2010, we celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in the Poconos... On May 1st, we started renting my grandmother's house from her, we had our own place again.... but I missed living with my mommy! We hosted our first every backyard BBQ on a very hot humid day... and boy was I an agitated women that day! Little did we know that about a week later we would find out that I was pregnant! We found our early... and we couldn't keep our mouths quiet about it... thought after last time, we would do the normal 12 week wait... who are we kidding....

The pregnancy has been a doozie, as you have read here.... lost of doctor's visits, my numbers doubling rapidly, them thinking it could be twins, then the other baby never making down my fallopian tube (so no twins).... meds, shots, spotting.... all the fun I could have! But things are going well... we have been pregnant for most of 2010... so I guess you could say that that makes for a great year....

2011... what I look forward to... working at paying off some bills... sharing in life's moments with all our friends who are expecting in the first 5 months of the year... Seeing Aubrey Faith come into this world in March! Watching her milestones as the weeks go by... enjoying all her 1st holiday's... Growing closer to Timmy as my husband and the father to my children... seeing him interact with Aubrey... that will bring a tear to my eye... watching him hold her. He will be an awesome father!!!

Last day of 2010! I will spend it running errands, cleaning, and cooking.... I hope everyone else had a good year in 2010....

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers