Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Weeks to Go!

Had a busy weekend/week .... This past weekend was my baby shower, hosted by my mommy and sister.... Gotta love them!!! It was perfect!! I loved seeing all my family and friends together in one room, showing their support for us and the arrival of Aubrey! It was just a plus to get all the loving gifts from everyone!!! I'm a little OCD, so that night I had to organize!!

We had our Tuesday Doctor's appointment and received awesome 3D ultrasound pictures, which are up on the site under the ultrasound pictures tab.... it's amazing what they can do now! And luckily earlier in the day, Timmy and our friend Jon got the changing table/dresser up from the basement, and into Aubrey's room... it looks a little more complete, and also means that I can put more stuff away... I have washed a lot of the clothes, sheets and blankets, and have them ready to go...

We have 5 more weeks to go until the c-section! It's amazing at how quickly the time is going... I'm waiting for it to slow down... I keep thinking to myself that it's going by too fast, that it's got to drag at one point, but every month so far has flown by! 21 more days of work.... 34 more days until the c-section! 2 more shots in the back of my P17, and a steroid booster this Friday.... It's all worth it!!! Now I just have to come to terms with the fact that my beloved doctor is going on a cruise the WEEK BEFORE my c-section... but I spoke with him on Tuesday and gave him the "what for" telling him that if I happen to go into early labor, I'll just hang from my ankles for a week!! LOL!!!

Oh well....

5 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers