Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 weeks to go....

Can't believe that in 7 weeks I'll hopefully have Aubrey in my arms... all depends on Stamford Hospital staying on schedule... who knows, I could still be waiting to get into the OR for our c-section... it's so exciting!!! I can't wait!

So much to do... And I'm limited to what I can do, but Timmy has been great at helping with whatever he can! We are hoping that some of the sun we are supposed to get these next few days will melt some of the snow... so we can move the changing table/dresser out of the basement, around the outside of the house, and up into her nursery!! But as of right now, there is about 1-2 ft of snow blocking the basement door... Timmy will have to eventually dig a path!

I have so many countdowns.... 7 weeks until the c-section, 6 weeks until I'm 37 weeks... only 31 days left of work.... so many things to keep my mind looking in the positive direction!!! Things are going to go great this time!!!! But unfortunately, this time, I have all this time to think about the c-section... last time it was just , "we're going into the OR, let's go".... so time to ponder... just go.... this time there is time!! Time to think, reflect on last time... I know it will be a different experience this time... but that worry always sits in the back of my mind... hearing that monitor flatline with Timothy Joseph... something I fear hearing again... but I must think positive... I have a very supportive husband, family, friends, and the world's greatest doctor performing the c-section!!! And he better be there... I already told him I will hunt him down!!!

So... another week down!!!

7 weeks to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers