Monday, February 28, 2011

Can't believe tomorrow is March 1st!

I'm a little anxious to flip my calendar tomorrow... we'll be in the FINAL MONTH!!! Oh boy, or should I say Oh Girl!!!! The time has really been passing us by... but that's a good thing! I'm waiting for that time that everyone tells me, "it's going to drag...".... but I've been lucky so far!

This is a big week for me... last P17 shot on Friday, but I'm going out with a bang.... Steroid shots today and tomorrow too... so my last week of my shot in the back is actually 3 shots! Whoopie!!

19 more days of work
26 more days of Lovenox shots
28 more days until the Amnio
30 more days until the C-section!!!

I laugh that the Amnio falls on our 2nd wedding anniversary... the traditional gift for the 2nd anniversary is cotton.... I guess there is cotton in the gauze that will be under the bandaid after the amnio!!! LOL!!

Basically one more month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers