Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Jump...

Another test result for our HCG... again, I was expecting about 10,000, but the doctor called, and it is 21,639!!! So our first ultrasound is this Friday, the 20th, at 2pm.... During our preconception appointment we were told that we have a high possibility of having multiples, so I asked the doctor, "you said I should be over 6,000, but this is a lot higher... do you think these numbers would indicate more than one?" And you know what the answer I got was? "well, your numbers did double rapidly... but we won't really know anything until the ultrasound" WHAT!!! Now I'm not going to be able to concentrate until Friday at 2pm!

As much as I would love and embrace multiples, I am worried. The doctor said that more than one would put more pressure on my cervix, which would cause inevitable bed-rest... so we will see on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers