Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rare... how does this happen...

Okay... so the term for what we have is, heterotopic pregnancy... this happens in 1 in 30,000 pregnancies. Our second pregnancy is in my ovary, one of the few places it can happen... and the possibility of it happening in the ovary? 0.2% chance! I swear... how is it that I get a rare occurrence to begin with, but for it to also be in the least common spot too? I just guess I have the worst luck!

I have to be thankful that the baby in my uterus was right on target when we went last week... we'll see how the baby is doing on Friday... and I still have my fingers crossed that the one in my ovary is just redissolving into my body so I don't have to have surgery.... few more days

Bed rest hasn't been too bad! I've just been taking it easy... catching up on some TV, being waited on... nothing better than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers