Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Week...

I finally got out of the house today for the first time in a week... it was off to a doctor's appointment... Everything looks good with the baby, and the one near my ovary is starting to go away... so NO surgery for that... but because it's not down as far as they would like it, I am on another week of bed rest! Great! I have never actually WANTED to go back to work so bad!

Also, I have scheduled my surgery for my cerclage for September 30th... so I know I'll be out of work for the 30th and October 1st.

Hopefully this little snag will be the only one we catch this pregnancy, and everything else will go off without a problem! Keeping my fingers crossed!

But we did get our first two ultrasound pictures... I will get them up here soon... even though he/she is still just a little pea....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers