Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last Night was Awesome!

I was sitting at the computer last night, talking to my mom on the phone... I glanced down and thought I saw something move... at first I thought, "no... it's just my eyes..." Then I decided to stare at my tummy.... and sure enough, there was a kick... and another one!!! WOW!! I can see Aubrey kicking me now!!!! So amazing to see that!!! I know what I'll be doing when I'm bored during the day now and I feel her moving!!!

Today is my first shot of steroids at the doctors, along with fetal monitoring for contractions... then two more shots tomorrow... Next week is the glucose test, along with a growth measurement of Aubrey and once we get the results from both of those, we will hopefully receive our tentative scheduled c-section date!!!! can't wait!!!!!!

Only today and then two more days left in 2010.... this year has flown by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers