Went to the doctor's on Friday to find out that they "have a plan" for me! I looked at my doctor and said, "Why do we need a plan???".... I guess the fun starts here....
This weeks appointment will be a normal one... and I will be 24 weeks!! (6 Months!!)... Yippie!! Then the following week, I will have two appointments... the first one, I will have my normal check up where they will check my cervical length and administer my P-17 shot... with the addition of my 1st steroid shot, and monitoring of possible contractions... followed by an appointment the next day for my 2nd steroid shot.... 3 shots in the back in 2 days, way to end 2010!!!
Here's my daily routine....
I administer one shot of Lovenox into my tummy and take 5 pills in the morning, then 4 more pills at night... I have become pretty good at the Lovenox shots... but they do leave bruises sometimes.... No one's perfect!!!
I can't wait until Aubrey is here, and I can cut down on the pills... I know I will be on the Lovenox for at least 6 weeks after delivery, great!

No comments:
Post a Comment